Security Site Supervisor
SECURITY SITE SUPERVISOR
WORKRATE is a security company that specializes in security compliance. We are active throughout Europe and are a market leader in the provision of security services to the data centre industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join us as a Security Site Supervisor at one of our customer sites within London.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a full-time role with guaranteed hours based onsite. Operations are running 24x7 and you may therefore expected to be available for emergencies outside of normal working hours as well.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing your area of responsibility, including providing support, resource management, assisting with disciplinary procedures and grievances, and recruitment activities.
- Acting as a role model and always behaving in line with our company values
- Driving employee engagement by personal interaction and engagement with your team to develop and coach them in their duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring all aspects of the required security services are being delivered to the customers’ satisfaction and in accordance with the contract
- Ensuring there are sufficient trained, licensed, and vetted staff working at all times to meet customer and contract requirements
- Developing and maintaining professional customer relationships, responding appropriately to customer requests and concerns
- Completing effective, accurate and timely reporting of any incidents, involvement in subsequent investigations and providing input into health & safety committees or forums.
- Assist with completing risk assessments and site evaluations as well as completing monthly performance reports
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for people with
- A checkable personal history including periods of education, employment, travel, and unemployment
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience in a supervisory role in a prestigious and highly demanding contract, or in a similar operational management role in the security industry.
- A frontline Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence is required for the role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interacting both internally and externally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to successfully manage a team
- Track record of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
What we can offer you
- An excellent rate of pay of £14.04/hr
- Work pattern is normally Monday to Friday, 50 hours a week
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Access to an industry leading Employee Benefits Platform offering lifestyle savings and discounts on most high street retailers, a Reward and Recognition programme
- The opportunity to develop your security career with access to training and development programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme that provides a health and wellbeing support service
- As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression
- Employee Referral Scheme of £250 for each new employee you refer who successfully completes 3 months probation
- £250 personal bonus upon successful completion of 3 months probation
WORKRATE is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.